The GMDV lab history started in January/2011 in the State University of Sao Paulo (UNESP) in the Botucatu (SP) campus. From there, we moved to the ESALQ/USP campus on September/2014, set up a brand new lab and resume our research.
- Partial view of ESALQ/USP campus
- Current lab members from left to right: Pollyanna, Gabriel, Joao, Fabio, Eder, Airton, Carlos, Cristiane, Geraldo
- Our own "Frankentomato" overexpressing miR156!!
- Our work on sugarcane small RNAs was cover of JXB
- previous and current lab members
- Country party July 2015
- old-fashioned picture in Antoine´s place (French dinner - September 2015)
- old-fashioned pictures in Antoine´s place (French dinner in September 2015)
- Colombian dinner in Fabio´s place at November/2015
- Happy hour Cevada pura May 2016