The GMDV lab history started in January/2011 in the State University of Sao Paulo (UNESP) in the Botucatu (SP) campus. From there, we moved to the ESALQ/USP campus on September/2014, set up a brand new lab and resume our research.
- Cellebration of Eder's thesis defense May 2016
- My best collaborator in research (September 2016)
- Surfing classes during summer (January 2017)
- End of the year´lab´s barbecue (December 2016)
- Surfing in Brazil (January 2017)
- Lab members 2017: Geraldo, Carlos, Vanessa, Antoine, João, Fabio, Raphael, Eder
- GMDV happy hour and Celebration Jul2017
- Rock `n` roll with the mutant!!
- PhD studend from Colombia Carlos: his parents visiting Brazil and our lab for the first time (September 2017)
- End of the year´lab´s barbecue (December 2017)