The GMDV lab history started in January/2011 in the State University of Sao Paulo (UNESP) in the Botucatu (SP) campus. From there, we moved to the ESALQ/USP campus on September/2014, set up a brand new lab and resume our research.
- Fabio at seven years old
- Carol's and João's (red arrows) birthday celebration in the lab. July 2018
- Dinner (moqueca baiana e vatapá) in my place, September 2018
- playing quitar in 1996 (show in Guarapari, Brazil)
- Fabio's birthday september 2018
- Lab's barbecue party_December 2018
- Lara and the DNA double helix. Cold Spring Harbor labs, NY, January 2019
- Lab members 2019 along with the ESALQ's founder Luiz de Queiroz!